Unless a warranty is specified in the invoice, the purchaser understands that the part is sold as is and the purchaser assumes all risks.
LIMITED PARTS WARRANTY:
120 DAY LIMITED WARRANTY TO THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED WITHIN. If part fails in the normal use or service, seller will repair the part, furnish a replacement part, or will refund the purchase price of the part of its option, subject to the conditions and exceptions listed below. By purchasing any such part, purchaser agrees that these remedies shall be exclusive.
THIS WARRANTY IS SUBJECT TO THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
• Unless otherwise noted on invoice, warranty expires 120 days after date of purchase. Requests for warranty coverage must be made within this time. Claims made after this period of time will not be covered under warranty.
• Invoice must accompany all claims under warranty.
• Merchandise must be returned to Seller.
• Seller must be notified of any defective transmissions, axle assemblies and engine assemblies prior to any repairs before coverage will be considered.
• New fluids, filters, seals and gaskets must be used in installation of part. Engine oil must be of the proper viscosity for the season of the year and transmission fluid must be the type recommended by the manufacturer of the vehicle. All fluids must conform to manufactures for the vehicle. Mitsubishi engines must have new timing belt tensioners installed or warranty is void.
• Engine assemblies are understood to consist of a short block assembly and cylinder head(s). Any other parts left on the engine assembly at the time of sale are included for possible purchaser convenience and are to be used at the purchaser’s option only. These parts are not covered under the warranty.
• Extended Warranty is subject to additional terms and conditions, which are available upon request.
THIS WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
• Labor is not covered unless no Extended Warranty Plan is additionally purchased.
• The purchaser’s loss of time, inconvenience, loss of vehicle, towing expense, installation expense, commercial loss or consequential damages.
• Fluids, gaskets, seals, filters or other materials or parts used in the installation of the purchaser’s part.
• Claims that result from overheating, accident, abuse, neglect, alterations, improper maintenance or improper installation.
• Broken teeth on standard transmission gears and axle ring and pinion gears.
• Parts installed in vehicles used for commercial, racing or off-road purposes or any part used under conditions that would cause greater than normal wear.
• Parts used for other then original application.
PURCHASER PLEASE NOTE:
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may have other rights, which vary, from state to state.
Deposits on parts are good for only 14 days. After 14 days deposit becomes non-refundable. All deposits will be applied toward purchase price.
All return items are subject to the following conditions:
• Invoice must accompany all returns.
• No returns on special orders
• 80% refund on all returned parts
• No reimbursement on labor
• Cores must be returned complete and drained of fluids within 30 days
• Sales tax is non-refundable on cores
• Parts must be returned unused and in the same condition as when purchased
• No returns after 90 days
All Foreign & Domestic Used Auto Parts, Inc. warrants to the original purchaser the internal parts of its engines to be free of defects for a period of 120 days from the date of sale. The parts covered by this warranty are the engine block, cylinder head with valves, cam shaft, connecting rods and bearings, pistons, piston rings oil pump, crankshaft and bearings, rocker arms, valve lifters and all other internally lubricated parts. Excluded from this warranty are the fuel components, water pump, all electrical parts, hoses, lines, intake and exhaust manifolds, fuel injector pumps, all other fuel injection parts and all other external parts. Calibration and adjustment of excluded parts is also excluded from this warranty. This warranty is void if new oil and filter are not used in installation.
All Foreign & Domestic Used Auto Parts, Inc. warrants to the original purchasers its transmission to be free of defects for a period of 120 days from the date of sales. The parts covered by this warranty are the transmission case and all internal parts including the torque converter. Excluded from this warranty are the transmission mounts, shifting linkage, flywheel, all other external parts and problems that result from not installing new front and rear main seals when installing the transmission. Automatic transmission warranty is void if new transmission fluid and filter are not used in installation.
Labor Warranty Claims
All Foreign & Domestic Used Auto Parts, Inc. guarantees no labor costs unless specific installation warranty coverage is purchased and billed on the same invoice as the part for which it is purchased. All claims require prior authorization. Claim will be paid at a rate not to exceed $50.00 per flat rate hour as determined by the motors flat rate manual. Shop supplies, materials, fluids and taxes excluded. Warranty claim not to exceed cost of part.